1.14.2014

Winter Wear and Hair

{black long-sleeved tee: Under Armour // oatmeal sweater robe: Target // orchid wool skirt: J. Crew via ebay // black tights: Hue // cognac suede boots: Lucky Brand via Ross }

What is your cold-weather layering strategy? Lately I am all about the long-sleeved tee underneath sweater combo. I bought this sweater-robe to wear immediately postpartum when I knew I'd be having visitors and not feel like putting on actual clothing, and I'm still pretty much living in it on days when I don't need to be in front of a class. Also, have you tried this ponytail trick? Gamechanger. Hello, cascading mermaid hair with no effort whatsoever. I'm trying to up my hair game since I usually just pull it into a bun or ponytail, but if all else fails, I may just revert to my pixie (sorry, hubs).



5 comments:

Kirstin said...

I love this! I have a skirt in the same color, and I just got a cream-colored sweater... So I will have to try wearing them together! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Natalie said...

I haven't tried that ponytail trick, but honestly, if my hair looked that good down that day, I wouldn't need to put it up in a ponytail. For me ponytail days are for when it just looks bad overall and I don't have time to wash it. ;)

alltumbledown said...

While I'm blessed with pretty easy hair, I for some reason get annoyed at having it down and tend to throw it up no matter how nice it looks. One of the reasons I loved having it super-short.

alltumbledown said...

Glad to help out!

respect_the_shoes said...

The wedge boots look chic and comfortable - as does that sweater wrap!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...