1.10.2013

Invested

{striped tee: Old Navy maternity // grey sweater vest: Urban Outfitters // black pencil skirt: MeMois maternity // cream sweater tights: via Daffy's // caramel boots: Corso Como // belt: H&M // earrings: dollar store // gold headband: F21 }

An outfit of neturals, spiced up with some accessories (headband, dangly earrings, belt). While I usually reserve belting right under my bustline for skinny belts, this sturdier number seemed to fit the bill for 9 months-pregnant sweater wrangling in a way something thinner simply couldn't. One benefit to the giant stomach? My chest has never looked smaller/more unobtrusive. Who knew?

6 comments:

Gilit said...

You look ridiculously good, but I bet you would look even better if you moved back here. I know these things. Yay tumblebaby!

Drew said...

Love this outfit, it's casual but put together. You look great!

Rebecca said...

You look great, and the wide belt definitely works with this outfit and your cute belly.

Rebecca Stricker said...

I love it too! I think the belt is a really nice touch and pulls the outfit together. I have been loving your maternity style posts! Its great to see a fashionable soon to be mum. :)

Rebecca Einstein Schorr said...

You look adorable. And I LOVE that sweater vest!!!

Chandra said...

Eeek! You look perfect, Nina!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...