12.18.2012

Warm and Sequined

{sparkle dress: Sweet Romeo via Loehmann's // white stretchy tee: H&M // grey sweater vest: Urban Outfitters // black tights: MeMoi maternity // booties: Bamboo via Marshall's // belt: Goodwill Outlet // earrings: craft fair in Tel Aviv }

This outfit was the result of looking through my closet and wondering: "Hey, does __ still fit?" Thankfully, the answer was (mostly) yes, at least for this outfit. I chose the glitz for a day at the library, but it turned out that I had forgotten about the history department's holiday party that evening, so I was appropriately (if unexpectedly) dressed for the occasion. Say hello to my new booties: they were $10, will most likely fall apart soon, and I love them. I guess all good things must come to an end at some point, so don't be alarmed if you catch me wearing the heck out of these while they last.

1 comments:

Iris said...

I would be so excite to wear something party appropriate without even realizing I had somewhere to be :) Love the whole ensemble!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...