12.03.2012

Ode to Stripes

{blazer: H&M // striped tee: H&M maternity // boots: Corso Como // scarf: gift from cousin // bag: Michael Kors }

Oh, stripes. How do I love thee? Thou art sweeter than a summer's day, and all that jazz. While you look pretty neat normally, I've especially been loving you all bendy-like across my burgeoning midsection. Paired with a bright blazer, my everpresent denim skirt and a pair of riding boots, this outfit took me from a shopping trip to the library to dinner with friends.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Stripes are always a good choice! I really like the bright aqua blazer.

Naomi Sutanto said...

Hello, new follower here. Who would ever think of wearing stripes while pregnant? But it works! I really like your style.

alltumbledown said...

Hi Naomi, welcome and thanks!

alltumbledown said...

Agreed. When in doubt, I stripe. When not in doubt, I stripe too.

Heather Perkins Luczak said...

too cute! You had to have been the cutest pregnant lady ever! I hardly ever wore respectable clothes when I was pregnant!

heather from lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...