12.13.2010

Twenty Three

I'm off to a country weekend in the English countryside. Ah, but a girl can dream... vacation is something that doesn't exist for now, between hubs taking an extra rotation during his break and my many campus visits. Sad face. But at least I can dress the part.
* H&M flowered dress * Theory blue/black blazer * white Ralph Lauren button down * brown Studio Polini boots *
*grey green Givenchy fishnets * Gap metallic braided belt * white H&M knit hat * cameo necklace *
Just seven more to go. Or to post, more accurately. Apparently posting rather sporadically during the challenge makes it go on forever. Whoops.

7 comments:

archives said...

love ho you layered your shirt/dress/blazer! stay warm! :)

Fashion Flirt said...

I really love the layered look! But mostly, I'm totally in love with that hat. Fantastic!

Kimberly said...

That is one of the most terrific floral patterns ever and I love how you lighted it up with the light hat, cuffs and fishnets.

Ilona said...

The shirt and blazer make this dress look even more gorgeous than it does anyway. I really love this outfit with all its little details like the necklace or the belt underneath the blazer.

Tiffany said...

This is one of my favorites so far. The whole thing came together so nicely. I really like how you tied in the masculine of the colared shirt/blazer with the ultra feminine floral dress! It is even a little rocker-chick with the boots. Bravo!

Jen said...

Okay, I'm just repeating everyone, but I like what you did with the layers! For the next 30 for 30, I'm adding a button-down (I grew up calling it a button-up and have to stop to think about it)

Tokisi said...

Lovely dress and cute with fishnets..but i hate to burst the bubble here - I wouldn't be calling that 'english country side'.

Check out Queenie's English countryside get up!! You need 'green galoshes' and lots of tweed, a riding wip, and don't forget the horse and dogs or a landrover! Or if you are Diana in the 80's a poorly fitting oversize knitted patterned wooly jumper (aka sweater). he he he

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...