7.09.2010

Menswear

With the oven-like temps outside, I've decided to forgo women's clothing. It is just too fitted. Instead, I stole my husband's shirt after he left for rounds and wore it all day. Shhhh, don't tell.

The list:
-pink button down, Club Room
-black pleated cotton skirt, Club Monaco
-silver ruffle flats, Steve Madden
-shell belt, H&M
-black cotton beret, Parkhurst
Does the sweetness of the rest of the outfit counteract the way-too-big shirt? I'm not sure, but it sure was comfortable. After a long walk outside, I gave up on the belt (for some reason, they add 10 degrees to my body temp) and tied the shirt like the day before. I liked that version too-- maybe even more-- but didn't take pictures. One set is more than enough for one day.
Do you wear menswear?

4 comments:

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

I LOVE this. I've tried numerous times to wear the BF's button-downs, but I can't ever make it work! Maybe I need to find something more worn-in?

I really like the tousled-looking men's shirt with the girly skirt and the gorgeous belt.

Jen said...

i love how you styled up your man's shirt. it looks great on you with that skirt! :)

Modesty is Pretty said...

Cute shirt, I think men's shirt are great! Love them, if I find a nice one I buy it, I like wearing men's belts and blazers. =D

LyddieGal said...

Never the direct from the man's closet kind, just the girly inspired stuff.

I love your shell belt - 'tis so cool!

Chic on the Cheap

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...