5.26.2010

Easy, Breezy, Beautiful

Thank you, cotton, for saving my life today. Giving walking tours in the ridiculous heat can be a challenge, but natural, breathable fabrics are a godsend. After a long day at work, it was off to a bbq in honor of my cousins' college graduations. Congrats! 
The list:
-white cotton tank, Target
-light lavender cotton wrap, Stephanie B.
-hot pink skirt, Gap
-brown wedge sandals, Old Navy
-beaded necklace, made by coworker
-wood beads necklace, H&M
-parrot fedora (again... it is my new drug of choice), Eugenia Kim for Target
Yesterday you guys gave me some great summer clothing tips, and I'll share another favorite of mine: loose cotton shirts. This wrap is a pretty versatile piece, and this is an outfit I've worn a number of times over the past two summers. I like the combination of the tank and wrap, which is nice and breezy. Today, I added the favorite hat, since on hot hot days like today a straw hat is the coolest headcover.
I am totally in love with this bracelet, made by my former coworker. I don't think I've ever seen such stylish safety pins. The variety of beads is just incredible, and I also have one in black tones that I'll be sure to debut soon.

6 comments:

MsGiggleswurth said...

cute hat!

Ashley Nicole said...

I love your bracelet! So unique.

Sarah said...

Oh my gracious...everything about this outfit is adorable!!! ♥

Emily Kennedy said...

I am so only feeling cotton for the summer. It's the only fabric I can stand in the heat!

Chandra said...

I'm so happy Eugenia Kim collaborated with Target! I bought this hat, and I'm thinking about going back and getting the seafoam green fedora as well!

fashion synergy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...