12.20.2009

Snow Bunny


Remember when a forecast of a foot of snow meant a day off from school? Somehow I forget that all it means now is a difficult commute and tracking dirty water inside. Despite the weather, we still had a nice amount of visitors at the museum, which made opening on such a crummy day totally worth it.


Today I am wearing:
-white tee, Rebecca Beeson
-camel cashmere sweater, August Silk
-black pleated corduroy skirt, H&M
-black tights
-pewter Uggs
-DIY'd Roman glass necklace
-fuschia fuzzy beret, H&M

Unfortunately a stomach virus had me down for the count for much of the weekend, and today's foot+ of snow didn't inspire much creativity in my outfit. I layered the long sleeved tee under the sweater for warmth and contrast, and stuck with the Uggs for absolute comfort while trudging through the snow at 9:30 to get to the museum's front door. Hopefully I'll be back on track tomorrow with something slightly more exciting for y'all. Until then, goodnight.


3 comments:

Emily Kennedy said...

Well, the important thing is: you found something to wear! No, kidding, it's just, you look great, and not as boring as maybe it feels.

Sara said...

I hope you're feeling better! I love the different sleeve lengths - such a fun and eye-catching detail. The snow was pretty watch fall, wasn't it? Now, it's just a bother getting around! Hope you're having a good Monday!

nc2220 said...

Thanks, I am feeling much better now. Sometimes it takes longer to fins something boring like this to wear than a super-special outfit, which I'll never understand. And I think even better than watching it snow is being inside on the day-after-snowday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...